Tuesday, November 6, 2018

For Your Information

I created this blog in 2008 for use on an as-needed basis only. 

I hoped it might relieve some frustration or help resolve the problems set out within in the most reasonable and timely manner, but I did not, and do not, want to be harmful to the parties whose names appear in its posts. 

In this regard, I did not broadcast it to the public or list it on Blogger or make it available on search engines. The CRT now advises me that it is inappropriate for me to directly contact members of the tribunal, so here we go. 

Anyone planning to do business with Garth Cambrey can attempt to contact him at info@crtbc.ca for his side of the insurance issues and my featured post Correspondence - Requests for Repairs.

It is my practice not to post issues that those named are not aware of, and I make my best effort to be accurate to the best of my knowledge. Comments and suggestions are welcome via email to dianne.bond@yahoo.ca, but to date I have never been advised of an error regarding the matters in this Blog nor have I been asked to make a correction, which I would welcome and be quick to respond to. 

Like all of my other strata blogs, this one is solely intended for information that may be helpful to those making decisions. All of my blogs are intended as a starting point for the user to investigate further.

I don't want to erase history, but I would much rather permanently delete my blogs and their posts than to live with the ongoing stress associated with the necessity of their existence.